To our Valued Customers,
Washington Governor, Jay Inslee, has implemented a two-week stay-at-home order due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which will also include closing all non-essential businesses. As we provide essential business services to our community, we are happy to report that our office will remain open during this time to serve you. Our commitment to all of our customers is to ensure you have storage access when you need it during these difficult times. We have implemented the following changes:
- While our office remains open, we are permitting only one customer in the office at a time for your safety.
- We are asking that all customers please wear a face mask while in the office area.
As always, we make it convenient for you to remotely Pay Online.
We ask that if possible, you please interact with us by phone or email. Our staff is remaining on the front-lines of this pandemic to serve you and have taken the highest precautions to ensure your safety and continue to take the sanitation of our facility seriously. Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are proud to report that we implemented extra sanitation procedures and staff training to handle this situation early and continue to take the strictest precautions for everyone’s well being:
- We always have taken the cleanliness of our facility seriously. During this unprecedented time, we implemented extra sanitation measures far in advance to make sure that our customers and employees remain safe.
- We have provided extra hand sanitizer and disinfectant supplies in our store for our staff and customers to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness, and will continue to do so.
- We asked our staff to stay home if they were sick, provided them training on social distancing, and keep our staff procedures in compliance with CDC guidelines.
- Our staff members are careful to refrain from shaking hands, are diligently washing their hands, and have stayed committed to keeping our customers safe.
- We will be delaying any storage auctions and are working with our customers to make sure that we work with them regarding payments and fees.
- In addition to our 24/7 Hi-tech security measures that have always been in place, we have additional video monitoring 10 PM – 6 AM and extra security patrols in place.
You may call or email our store if you have any questions or concerns. We remain committed to serving our customers needs any way we can. We appreciate your business and hope that you and your family stay safe as we get through this time together, as a community.
Thank you for choosing Silverlake Safe Storage.